New Board Members Appointed to The Government Technology Agency
The Smart Nation and Digital Government Group (SNDGG) announced today changes to the Board of the Government Technology Agency (GovTech), with effect from 1 October 2018.
The board changes are as follows.
Appointment of New Board Members
- Mr Bojan Blecic, Senior Vice President, Head of Experience Design, OCBC Bank
- Ms Lesly Goh, Chief Technology Officer, World Bank Group
- Ms Melissa Khoo, Group Director, Ageing Planning Office, Ministry of Health
- Mr Bruce Liang, Chief Executive Officer, Integrated Health Information Systems Pte Ltd
Re-appointment of Board Member
- Mr Ng Chee Khern (Chairman), Permanent Secretary, Smart Nation and Digital Government
- Mr Peter Ho, Chief Executive Officer, Hope Technik
- Ms Mariam Jaafar, Partner and Managing Director, Boston Consulting Group
- Mr Alexander Kleinberg, Managing Director, MoPub Asia-Pacific Japan
- Prof Annie Koh, Vice President/Professor of Finance (Practice), Singapore Management University
- Mr David Koh, Chief Executive, Cyber Security Agency
- Mr Kok Ping Soon, Chief Executive, GovTech
- Dr Bruno Lanvin, Executive Director, Global Indices, INSEAD
- Mr Matt Quinlan, Chairman and Co-Founder, Deep Labs Inc
- Mr Muthukrishnan Ramaswami, President, Singapore Exchange Limited
- Mr Tan Kiat How, Chief Executive, Info-communications Media Development Authority
- Mr Tan Peng Yam, Chief Executive, Defence Science and Technology Agency
Stepping down of Board Members
- Prof Freddy Boey, Senior Vice President, Graduate Education and Research Translation, National University of Singapore
- Mr Tan Kok Yam, Deputy Secretary, Smart Nation and Digital Government
The management of SNDGG would like to extend its appreciation to Prof Freddy Boey and Mr Tan Kok Yam for their invaluable contributions to GovTech during their terms of appointment.
SMART NATION AND DIGITAL GOVERNMENT GROUP
01 OCTOBER 2018
About Smart Nation and Digital Government Office (SNDGO)
The Smart Nation and Digital Government Office (SNDGO), under the Prime Minister’s Office (PMO), plans and prioritises key Smart Nation projects, drives the digital transformation of government, builds long-term capabilities for the public sector, and promotes adoption and participation from the public and industry, to take a collective approach in building a Smart Nation.
About Government Technology Agency of Singapore (GovTech)
The Government Technology Agency of Singapore (GovTech) is a statutory board formed in October 2016 after the restructuring of the Info-communications Development Authority. Following the formation of the Smart Nation and Digital Government Group in May 2017, GovTech is placed under the Prime Minister’s Office as the implementing agency of the Group.
GovTech works with public agencies to develop and deliver secure digital services and applied technology to individuals and businesses in Singapore. GovTech builds key platforms and solutions needed to support Singapore as a Smart Nation. As a leading centre for information communications technology and related engineering such as the Internet of Things, Data Science and Application Development, GovTech also enhances the capabilities of the Singapore Government in these domains.
For more information, please visit tech.gov.sg or follow us on Facebook.com/GovTechSG and Twitter @GovTechSG.
For media clarification
Tiffany SANDRADSAGERAN (Ms)
Adoption and Engagement Directorate Smart Nation and Digital Government Office, Prime Minister’s Office
DID: (65) 8363 1762
TAN Boon Leng (Mr)
Communications and Marketing Group, Government Technology Agency
DID: (65) 6211 0375